Top 4 Best Badminton Racquets in 2018 – Which are My Favourite
Badminton is one of the most popular sports in the world and considering the interest shown by the youngsters in it; this can be considered one of the most played sports. The best part of the sports is that it is a great form of exercise as well. People do not only play this sport at the tournament level but also in a small level and even indoor. In order to play good badminton, you must have a good badminton racquet. The strength and the quality of the racquet make a huge difference in the level of the game. There are many brands that provide high-quality badminton racquets but as usual not all the brands are of top class quality. Here are the top 4 best badminton racquets available.
This is a brand that provides superior quality racquets perfect for high strength. The racquets are generally metallic and the strings are very tight. This help the player generate more power from the racquet. The grip makes a huge difference to the game and this brand provides high quality grip which is long enough to hold. The smoother and lengthier grip helps the player to play better badminton at all the levels.
- Strong Metallic Racquet with tight strong
- Strength in the racquet
- Higher and Softer grip
- Perfect for the Starters and novices
- Best for Indoor and light outdoor badminton
- Comes with two sets of racquets and 2 shutter cooks
- May not be best for the tournament level game
Senston is a popular brand for the badminton racquet known for the high quality and light weight. This is made from the carbon fibre and thus is only about 86 grams of strings. The tight string and the isometric square head shape frame structure help the players generate high speed and strength. The high tension of the racquet is also an added advantage. It comes in various colours and racquet cover. If you are looking for something good, then this could be one of the best choices you can make.
- Very light and durable
- Strong and high strength racquet
- Very durable
- High tension for perfect game
- Head Shape make things easier for player
- Available in different colours
- You may need some time to get accustomed to the light weight
This is one of the most renowned brands in the badminton and many top players of the world. The racquet is made up of a premium quality alloy. This makes it strong and at the same time very light as well. The tight strings with high tension make this racquet one of the best in the industry. One can generate enough power and at the same time, it is very easy to use as well. The high and smooth grip gives more comfort to the player and can be used to generate power. The weight of the racquet is around 100 grams with the strings. The product of this brand is highly durable and excellent in quality.
- High quality racquet with the premium alloy
- Best quality tight strings with enough tension and strength
- Smoother and longer grip
- Excellent for power generating
- Very light weight of around 100 grams
- Durable and fit for tournament levels
- Players require some time to get accustomed to the badminton racquet
Rite Track Sports is one of the most popular badminton racquets brand in the world and it is known for the highest quality and strength. Thanks to premium aluminum or steel material, it is highly durable. It helps to generate huge power as well. The tight strings further enhance the reputation of the racquet. The embossed grip of the racquet makes you comfortable as a player. The grip is soft and long enough for highest control. This is a perfect suit for the outdoor game and the tournament level game as well. Interestingly, the weight of the racquet is very less and is only around 93 grams including the strings.
- High quality premium aluminum or steel material
- Long length of 67 cm
- The strings are tight and good for generating power
- Soft, long and embossed grip for better control
- Durable and strong
- Great for professional level of badminton
- May take some time for adjustment
All of these brands are known for the premium quality and controlled manufacturing. The length, weight, and dimension of these brands are crafted for the highest quality of badminton. These badminton racquets are best suited for the players who are learning at the indoor level and at the same time, it is good for the professional level of the badminton as well. If you are looking for something good, then these brands can be your great choices.